These Terms apply to and govern your access to and use of this website and all other websites, online portals or platforms (collectively, the “Platforms” and each a “Platform”) operated by Aseana Caregivers Pte Ltd (“ACG”) for the purposes of, or in connection with, its provision of the products and services (the “Products and Services”) on this website and the Platforms. By accessing this website and any Platform, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
Use of Website
This website, the Platforms and the Products and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and ACG makes no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to this website, the Platforms or the Products and Services, including but not limited to, warranties of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided on this website and the Platforms. You understand and agree that the use of this website, the Platforms or the Products and Services are at your own discretion and risk.
ACG reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion without any notice to you. Such amendments or modifications shall take effect immediately upon the posting of the amended or modified Terms on this website. Your continued access to or use of this website or any Platform after such amendment or modification shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the amended or modified Terms.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the use of the Products and Services or a Platform, including in relation to any promotions. In addition, certain content or services provided through a Platform may be accompanied by, and be subject to, their own licensing or other terms and conditions.
The intellectual property rights to or over the contents available on this website and the Platforms (including any information, software or images) belong to ACG and all rights are hereby expressly reserved. You must not reproduce, modify, republish, download, post, or transmit in any form or by any means any of the material or content available on this website and any of the Platforms without the prior written consent of ACG.
This website and the Platforms may contain hyperlinks or other redirection tools to websites or applications that are owned or operated by third parties. Such websites or applications are not controlled by ACG and ACG does not assume any responsibility, and excludes all liability, for any content or material on such third-party websites or applications. You agree that you access such third-party websites and applications at your own risk.
ACG is committed to protecting your privacy. We regularly monitor our website to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect the privacy of your information. We do not sell or trade our client information.
ACG may collect your personal information during your access to or use of this website or a Platform, including any information you provide when setting up any user account on the website or Platforms. Such information may be used to complete, or for any purposes in connection with, any transaction in the Products and Services.
ACG may also use the contact information you provide during your access to or use of this website or a Platform to contact you via email, fax, post or phone for any purposes in connection with the Products and Services and to send you promotional and marketing offers and information from ACG and its affiliates. If you do not wish to receive such promotional and marketing offers and information, you may opt out at any time following the procedures as set out by ACG on this website or the Platforms.
ACG may disclose your personal information as may be required to any legal, regulatory, governmental or law enforcement bodies or authorities.
You must only submit to ACG information which is accurate, true and not misleading. ACG may request further information or documentation from you to verify the information provided by you. If you submit any third party information, you expressly represent and warrant to ACG that you have obtained all required consents from such third party for such disclosure and agree to indemnify ACG against any and all claims, losses, and damages arising from or in connection with any third party claims as a result ACG’s collection, use or disclosure of such personal information.
General disclaimers – Care Users
1. ACG makes no recommendation or endorsement of any caregiver (“Caregiver”) posted on its website or any Platform or otherwise and does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by any Caregiver which may be posted on this website and the Platforms. Any user (“Care User”) of this website, the Platforms or the Products and Services shall be fully and solely responsible for their selection of a Caregiver and ACG makes no warranties in any form or manner to the Care User or any other person in relation to the performance, quality or fitness of any work by any Caregiver.
2. ACG shall not be liable in any way to the Care User or any other person for the performance, quality or fitness of any work carried out or omitted to be carried out by any Caregiver and bears no liability for, or in connection with, any contract or agreement that may be entered into between any Caregiver and Care User.
3. Where you are seeking a Caregiver for or on behalf of another person, you warrant that you are fully and lawfully authorised, and have obtained all required consents, to do so and to furnish any and all personal information concerning such other person and to agree on behalf of such person to the provision of any Products and Services under these Terms.
General disclaimers – Caregivers
1. ACG makes no warranties as to the availability or suitability of any particular job, and does not make any recommendation or endorsement of any job, to any Caregiver. Caregivers shall be fully and solely responsible for accepting or rejecting any job.
2. ACG shall not be liable in any way to the Caregiver or any other person for any work carried out or omitted to be carried out by any Caregiver and bears no liability for, or in connection with, any contract or agreement that may be entered into between any Caregiver and Care User.
3. Caregivers acknowledge and warrant that they are fully and solely responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by them which may be posted on this website and the Platforms or otherwise and further acknowledge and agree that they are fully and solely responsible for ensuring that they are qualified and competent, and are physically and legally able, to undertake any job.
Limitation of liability
1. ACG shall not be liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss, damages or costs, whether under contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, this website or any Platform or any content, information or Products and Services provided through this website or any Platform. Where you rely on or act upon any information contained on this website or any Platform, you do so entirely at your own discretion and risk.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ACG from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which ACG may incur or suffer as a result of, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of this website, any of the Platforms and the contents therein, or your breach of any of these Terms.
3. All conditions, warranties and obligations which may be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law, or otherwise and any liabilities arising therefrom, are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
4. If you are dissatisfied with your use of this website or any Platform, or with any provision in these Terms, your sole remedy shall be to discontinue your access to or use of this website and the Platforms.
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
2. No failure or delay by ACG in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or remedy, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy under these Terms preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
3. If any provision in these Terms shall be, or at any time shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not in any way affect or impair any other provision of these Terms but these Terms shall be construed as if such invalid or illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained in these Terms.
4. A person who is not a party to these Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of these Terms.