Provides Elderly and Patient in need with 24/7, around-the-clock care.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive, cost effective alternative to any type of facility, Live-in Caregiver is the choice for you. The emotional strain associated with moving away from the familiarity and comfort of home often leads to physical decline, further loss of independence and diminished quality of life.
We are specialists in providing highly-trained and qualified live-in caregivers who live with your loved ones in their own homes and provides one-to-one full time care and companionship.
Our trained and qualified Live in Caregivers (Moderate Care) provide daily personal and medical care such as:
• Assisting patients with activities of daily living such showering, feeding, grooming, toileting, mobility
• Meal preparation
• Taking and monitoring vital signs
• Management of medication
• Housekeeping and home management
• Companionship. This service includes supporting and assisting the client with hobbies and interests, accompanying on social visits, accompanying to doctor’s appointment or simply just going for a walk.
Depending on the needs of the patient, our Live-in Caregivers (Complex Care) can also provide the following complex medical care such as, but not limited to:
• NGT Tube feeding
• PEG feeding
• Blood pressure monitoring and Management
• Diabetes Monitoring and Management
• Stoma Care
• Cancer Care
• Wound Management
• Tracheostomy Care
• Dementia Care
We have Live in Caregivers that are trained to support children, teenagers and young adults with disabilities or additional needs.
Please contact us for a no-obligation and free assessment of your caregiving needs.
Register an account to view our available Live-in Caregivers.